Using a MAC no worries follow these steps and get your MAC to run PC applications, once you are done you will be able to run any PC applications on your MAC.
How can I use
Nutritionist Pro™ on a MAC?
If you are a MAC user then there are some options to make a PC software like Nutritionist Pro on your MAC.
The basic setup that needs to be created is
1. Make sure your MAC has a PC environment you have some options laid out below for this.
2. A windows license like windows 7, 8, 10 etc. to install
How to setup your MAC for running a PC environment.
· To setup your MAC pick one of these link below for steps on how to create a PC environment
1. How to install Windows using Bootcamp newer MAC will have a free Bootcamp option that will allow you to create a PC environment.
2. Use Windows 8.1 on your MAC with your Bootcamp. This Link has steps on how to setup windows 8.1
3. Use Windows 10 on your MAC with your Bootcamp. This Link has steps on how to setup windows 10
4. Remember you will need a windows license like win 7, 8 or 10 to install after your PC environment is created.
Once you are done with the above setup. You are ready to install Nutritionist Pro™.
We do offer some MAC compatible software: If you are looking for any of these features you can use our Online/Web Product called Nutritionist Pro NexGen
Food Label creation
Recipe Books for easy organization
Food Cost features
For additional details visit us Nutritionist Pro NexGen Label module